The August 2023 QI Evidence Update is hot off the press!
This is your Library of each months must read research and updates on 2 sides of A4!
Click on the image to open the August document
- January You can read, download and edit the January-QI-Evidence-Update-v1. and share with your colleagues
- February You can download an editable version and read, or you may circulate this PDF and pinch with pride
- You can read the March Q1 update HERE if you'd like to pinch with pride and edit before sharing you can click HERE for the editable version.
- You can read the April Update HERE If you would like to download, edit and personalise this months update you can do so HERE
- You can read and download the May edition HERE and edit this months update and share with your colleagues via this link
- You can read the June QI newsletter HERE or you can download and edit this version of the June newsletter via this link
- You can download , read and edit the July edition HERE
- You can download, read and edit the August edition HERE
- You can download , read and edit edit the Sept-edition HERE
- You can read and download the Nov edition HERE.
- You can read and download the December edition HERE and if you like to download and edit you can do so via this link
- You can read and download the last QI update of 2020 - December PDF HERE
- The October 2020 update is HERE
- July 2020update HERE
- May 2020 update HERE
- April 2020 UpdateHERE
- March 2020 Update is HERE
- February 2020 Edition is HERE
- Getting 2020 off to a great start in January - Edition One Jan 2020
Created by the Evidence Team at Somerset NHS FT.
If you have ideas about how we could improve it, or you have contributions to the update, please do get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you! Please contact : [email protected]