Have a look at our confirmed Tents for Nov 24th
. We have something for everyone
- Interested in how music can support both your own wellbeing but be a care tool within your practice?
- Want to get creative and write a poem about your experience of reflecting on service improvement or just want to listen to some poetry and have fun?
- Want to be a Change Agent and explore the power you have to make a difference?
- Interested to explore how QI doesn't always get it right first time but how you can learn and adapt?
- As a practitioner you want to be able to apply and change "Little Things' within your practice and understand how this can make a big difference.
- Are you keen to learn how kindness and positivity in practice can support you and your colleagues in challenging times?
- New hospitals are being planned and old hospitals are being updated. How is care moving outside the walls of hospitals?
You can read, download and share the programme discuss with your colleagues and get involved on the day by dropping in to the Tent.
You will be inspired, have fun, get to share, discuss and learn with your peers.