Allocate is privileged to deliver workforce technology to health, care and armed forces customers world-wide.
As such we are completely committed to supporting these customers as they respond to COVID-19 on behalf of us all.
We understand the impact COVID-19 is having and will continue to have. In a period where there is increased staff sickness and unprecedented demand for services, we want to support all customers to ensure our solutions are helping monitor and deploy people and resources as safely as possible. Our resource centre is designed to help you navigate help, guidance and services over this period.
Within our resource centre, customers will find the following COVID-19 related support:
• Add unlimited users for six months free of charge for the purpose of real-time absence tracking
• Automated NHS England absence reporting for COVID-19
• Unlimited roster training, upskill staff that maybe called on to fill gaps in your workforce team
• Webinars/guidance on key actions inc. adapting rosters to meet local COVID-19 transformations
• Three months free InstantPay supporting staff financial well-being
• Rapid new roster roll out for new units (1 day) and hospitals (9 days) and out-sourced roster as a service
To find out more, please visit: www.allocatesoftware.co.uk/covid19